Things i have not been doing:
- Running this blog.
- Keeping track of what day it is.
Things i have been doing:
- Running Story Camp, a film series, a book sale, and a network book tour at the church library.
- Planning an eighth grade language arts course for my best girl.
- Beginning Greek while WONASing Hebrew and teaching language arts.
- Reading a dozen books at one time (which is too many, i have learned).
- Trying not to suddenly fail things i had forgotten i was doing.
- Binding a hundred books to bring to Hutchmoot next week.
It has not quite sunk in yet that Hutchmoot binding is done. The last books were finished on Sunday and embellished with their own tiny Js on Monday. The last two days have been spent building cardboard boxes from scratch so that the books fit perfectly and don’t shift around while we take them to Gnashville. That process took about four times longer than i expected. i made very careful calculations, but no plan survives contact with the players. A great volume of large cardboard pieces have collected on the floor. The cat enjoys sitting on them. She also enjoys appearing unexpectedly on the counter and licking plates, but that is not relevant except that it happened this afternoon while i was making boxes.
Sometime or other i will tell you more about language arts. i’m enjoying it and am really proud of me and Julie both. 🙂
In other news, my Greek midterm is next week.